The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?

Go down 
+5
Lazarus
terry bull
tinny88
Covkid
Jayne
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? Empty
PostSubject: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 pm

I want 12 members to have our own version of the Shergar Cup being held next Saturday at Ascot.

I need members to represent GB & IRE, Europe and Rest Of The World plus a Ladies team.

These places will be taken on a 1st come 1st served basis but need 3 of our 4 regular ladies or Puppy might need to whack a Mankini on and none of us wants that image. affraid 

There will be no financial layout but hope we can have some fun around it...As in our previous Ryder Cup kind of sledging etc.

When the 12 names are in I will name the Captains of each team followed by the team members (The Ladies team is self explanatory obviously but will hopefully be skippered by Jayne).

Interested? Then get ya name down here now................! Twisted Evil

LADIES:

Jayne (Capt)
Jacksummer
Hotnspicy

GB & IRE:

Makeastand (Capt)
Lazarus
Heartbeat

EUROPE:

Covkid (Capt)
Terry Bull
Reddog

REST of the WORLD:

Tinny88 (Capt)
Gunner58
Steve75

Last edited by philcanary on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Yes please, Andy will as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Count me in mate
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Im in.Laughing 
Back to top Go down
terry bull
MISTERNANDO

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:57 pm

add me
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
PERSIAN PUNCH
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Count me in Cool 
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

mandy will play cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:23 pm

puppy wrote:
mandy will play cheers cheers 

Booooom....The Ladies Team is now complete cheers 
Back to top Go down
gunner58
SEA THE STARS
SEA THE STARS
gunner58

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Count me in mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 am

in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:28 am

cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:35 am

and frankie mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:55 am

Right, the teams are complete and this now all depends on every member posting their selections on time and as directed.

On Saturday all members must put forward 1 selection from each race from whichever UK only meetings their Captains allocate them.

This involves, Ascot, Ayr, Haydock, Lingfield, Newmarket and Redcar. (2 meetings per member).

CAPTAINS........Please allocate away..................

Last edited by philcanary on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 pm

I was at work and couldn't access this until now! Would have liked to have taken part. Just a point I thought we all had to post under our own postings for competitions etc or has that gone by the wayside?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:11 pm

steve75 wrote:
I was at work and couldn't access this until now! Would have liked to have taken part. Just a point I thought we all had to post under our own postings for competitions etc or has that gone by the wayside?

Thanks.

wont be a problem steve Frankie won't be here,so you can take his place

as to posting for other people,I think it's been accepted that if you've paid to go in a comp [the weekly comp] and you cant post because of work/holiday someone would put the selections up,a different matter with the free comps I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Sorry my misunderstanding! Apologies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Laughing  no probs mate,I only put Frankies name up because I wasn't sure we would get a twelth one,I've been doing his weekly comp because he's away for two weeks,and he still pays the £7 50 donation

will get Phil to scrub Frankie,and put you in mate
Back to top Go down
hopeful
GLORIA DE CAMPEAO
hopeful

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Yes please if possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:54 pm

hopeful wrote:

Yes please if possible.

Ernie, all the places are taken however you are 1st reserve and if by the cut off time anyone has not put up their selections feel free to add yours and you will be included, cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Captains,

Please allocate your members 2 meetings each ASAP.

Captains must use Ascot and 1 other and the other 4 meetings are to be split between the 2 members of your teams.............
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Jayne (Capt)..... Ascot/Redcar
Jacksummer...... Newmarket/Ayr
Hotnspicy.... Haydock/Lingfield

Good luck team!!!
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Terry Bull - Newmarket & Redcar
Reddog - Haycock & Lingfield
Covkid - Ascot & Ayr

OK guys let's show them how it's done !!!!!
Back to top Go down
makeastand
SEA THE STARS
SEA THE STARS
makeastand

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 pm

GB & IRE
Makeastand (Capt) - Ascot / Redcar
Lazarus - Haydock / Ayr
Heartbeat - Newmarket / Lingfield

Let's Hoof it to them Razz 
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:33 pm

tinny88.....ascot/lingfield

steve75....haydock/ayr

gunner....Newmarket/redcar

cheers 
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

latest betting just in

rest of the world 4-5

Europe 11-4

ladies 3-1

gb7ireland 9-2

bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?   Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontrunner Shergar Cup - Interested?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Miscellaneous Archives-
Jump to: