The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? Empty
PostSubject: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am

all have a line and post it up or if we are all spending £2 (£8 over the festival) how about four of us post our picks on here and we take it in turns putting on a permed line we can have 1x2x2x1x2x1 i'm sure you get the idea and if we do go for the perm idea a great source of chat for us before the following days racing.. anyway upto you guys just an idea  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
PERSIAN PUNCH
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:57 am

I'll give it a go Mark, I love a placepot at the big meetings and they don't get any bigger than this one!!
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Lazarus wrote:
I'll give it a go Mark, I love a placepot at the big meetings and they don't get any bigger than this one!!

how do you fancy doing it?? perms or all sticking one line up????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Happy to be part of this either way  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
PERSIAN PUNCH
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Option One

I'm quite sure a few of us would have the same selections in each race, why not have everyone put up a one selection from each race and then we can debate the other selections to come up with the selections for the races we double up in, if as you suggested we did a permed one (1x1x1x2x2x2=8 selections) then the four of us would put the bet on each day in turn.

Option Two

Each person takes it in turn to put up a placepot for their selected day (same stakes everyday 1x1x1x2x2x2=8 selections) and we just share out any returns as appropriate.

Personally I would favour the 1st option, that way everyone is involved everyday and it will be interesting to see how we all see the respective races, we will have to set a deadline to have the selections finalized, I will be there on Tuesday so my input for Wednesday's selections will be limited as I won't be getting back until late on Tuesday night, but either way I am happy to go with the consensus.
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:04 pm

I'm in too............think a perm is the best way .........
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:59 pm

I will be in ...I too like loz will be there on Tuesday .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

If theres 5 of us how about 1 of us just does a £2 Favs line on all 4 days and the others do the perms? Same lay out but split between 5?  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
PERSIAN PUNCH
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:30 pm

philcanary wrote:
If theres 5 of us how about 1 of us just does a £2 Favs line on all 4 days and the others do the perms? Same lay out but split between 5?  affraid 

Fine by me Smile
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Fine by me too
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:57 pm

DITTO
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:04 pm

anyone want to put their name forward to do the jollies every day??
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Go on then i'll do it.
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 pm

first come first served, that's that sorted  study study 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????   anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate???? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone fancy doing a placepot syndicate????
Page 1 of 1