The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING Empty
PostSubject: frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING   frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:04 pm

frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING Horse-Racing---Winter-Der-001

all you have to do is select a horse in every race from TUESDAYS card @ KEMPTON (races below)

14:20 Family Fun At Kempton 19.04.14 Handicap (4yo+, Class 6, 1m, 8 runners)
14:50 Betdaq 25 No Lose Mobile Bets Maiden Stakes (3yo+, Class 5, 1m, 13 runners)
15:20 Betdaq 500 In Free Bets Handicap (4yo+, Class 5, 7f, 11 runners)
15:50 Betdaq No Premium Charge Maiden Stakes (3yo+, Class 5, 1m 4f, 6 runners)
16:20 Betdaq - The Sports Betting Exchange Handicap (4yo+, Class 4, 1m 4f, 8 runners)
16:50 kempton.co.uk Handicap (London Middle Distance Series Qualifier) (3yo, Class 5, 1m 3f, 8 runners)
17:20 New Jump Fixture On 05.05.14 Handicap (4yo+, Class 6, 6f, 12 runners)

not only that you will also win a 50% share in a nice pup i've bought from ireland who hopefully will be aimed at next years greyhound derby called "Pilar Lofo"

roll up guys and girls, hopefully the best competition we've ever run on the site, plus YOU get paid £50 just for entering.. good luck peeps....
Back to top Go down

frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING Empty
PostSubject: Re: frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING   frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Is that tuesday April the 1st mate
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING   frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:17 pm

do you know how fooking long that bloody took me you rastard kill joy.. and i've got me girlsberg goggles on  drunken drunken 
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING   frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm

frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING 3929901468_b01941352a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING   frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Embarassed Embarassed  sorry bit early though,I've just wasted 15 minutes going through there webb site if that helps

doesn't seem a bad bookies in fairness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING   frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING Empty

Back to top Go down

frontrunner competition, simply play and you get a free £50 bet from me and if you win it you will recieve a free £200 bet from JEM RACING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Miscellaneous Archives-
Jump to: