The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL Empty
PostSubject: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:30 pm

ANYBODY UP FOR GIVING THIS A GO

WE IDEALLY NEED 14 MEMBERS DOING £2 A WEEK OR 7 DOING £4 A WEEK,BUT SEEING AS I AM NOT DOING EITHER OF THE OTHER TWO LOTTERIES AFTER THE EURO HAS BEEN WON I WOULD DO £6 A WEEK IF NEEDED

SYSTEM WOULD WORK LIKE THIS

DO THE SAME 5 MAIN NUMBERS EVERY WEEK [FROM 39] AND COVER THE 14 THUNDER BALL NUMBERS [14] THIS WOULD BE FOR THE WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY DRAW

WE ARE GUARANTEED £3 BACK FOR GETTING THE THUNDER BALL RIGHT ON ONE OF THEM

IF WE GET 1 OF THE MAIN NUMBERS IT'S £5

BUT IF WE COULD HIT THREE MAIN NUMBERS WE WOULD GET 13X£10 PLUS £20 FOR THREE PLUS THUNDER BALL

OBVIOUSLY WE WANT ALL 5 NUMBERS WHICH WOULD GUARANTEE £500,000 PLUS £65,000 BUT FOR A SMALL STAKE IT MIGHT BE WORTH HAVING A TRIAL FOR 6 WEEKS STICK YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:42 pm

i'll give it some thought mate.... what sort of SR we looking at and at what odds?
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:55 pm

interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Personally we have been here and done this with the Irish Lotto and didnt make enough to cover the stakes etc and keeping tally of who did what and collecting money made it a bit of a nightmare. I even sent out agreements for everyone to sign to make it all above board in case we hit a biggy but never got them all back so binned it....Due to this.......I'm Out
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:30 pm

puppy wrote:
i'll give it some thought mate.... what sort of SR we looking at and at what odds?

Thats the £500,000 question mate but unless you work it out yourself I can't think of anywhere it would be shown.
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Might be difficult to get 14 people doing it John.................could find 7 but maybe only do 1 night per week ?

I'd give it a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:52 pm

I know what Phil is saying,but prior to the Irish one we were doing the uk lottery until they got greedy,and put it up to £2,I had agreements from everybody on that one,although the proof is already online when you confirm you are on.

that's why I put a 6 week trial up I hoped we might get a few having £4 to make it up,I would be ok on just the Saturday one,but pig sick if the numbers came up on the Wednesday Sad

I'm not under any illusions how difficult it is but with not having to worry about picking the right thunder ball it would me a lot easier that picking the 6 horses for a scoop 6 lol

stick your name up with how many lines you would do,and see how we go

I will do 6 but less if we do get more than enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:00 pm

reddog wrote:
I know what Phil is saying,but prior to the Irish one we were doing the uk lottery until they got greedy,and put it up to £2,I had agreements from everybody on that one,although the proof is already online when you confirm you are on.

Its not the proof I'm on about fella its someone getting 5 numbers and the Thunderball and then splitting it and not doing one with the dosh (Ala ToonMick).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Philcanary wrote:
reddog wrote:

Its not the proof I'm on about fella its someone getting 5 numbers and the Thunderball and then splitting it and not doing one with the dosh (Ala ToonMick).

I wasn't thinking of him too be honest [spike] I honestly think the members likely to join in are as sound as anything,just trying to get something a bit different going on,if we get enough fair play,if we don't fair play as well.

lol! I've still got everyones address
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:14 pm

I'VE STUDIED THE FORM ON THE NUMBERS AND ALTHOUGH I OBVIOUSLY CANT COVER THEM ALL I WILL BE DOING THE SAME THREE LINES EACH WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS WILL SEE HOW IT GOES

THE 5 MAIN NUMBERS I AM USING ARE

AND THE THREE THUNDERBALL NUMBERS WILL BE

Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 pm

so what perm and stakes am i putting on scratch scratch

and WHEN??

cheers bud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:18 am

didn't think their was much interest mate or not enough to cover all the numbers

we need to do 28 lines I will do 6 so it would leave 22 lines to cover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:23 am

not the worst start could have been better though

got the thunderball £3 [money back] but no main number on to wednesday
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:42 am

i'd do £4 a week but think you're right.. well short Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:20 am

Tinny and Malc expressed a interest a few more at just £2 might do it see what response there is

just for 6 weeks you never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:57 am

If you can find 7 members to do £4 per week I will join it but only if you get Lottery Syndicate Agreements drawn up and signed by each member of it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 am

By the time we get agreements back the 6 weeks will be up,in this day and age I would have thought a simple post saying you are in the syndicate,and any winnings shared ect,I can understand the concerns with a new member joining,but not with the group we have on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:16 am

So you truly believe if someone got the £500,000 Jackpot up they would honour a friendly Forum Syndicate agreement without anything in place John?
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:57 am

i agree with what john is saying regarding the people that are on forum at the minute I don't believe that they would do anything sinister , but I also believe you have to do what phil is saying aswell . how hard is it to send forms on sign straight away and send on again ????/ we are grown adults for Christ sake !!!!! if there was 7 in it I would hope it would take no more than 2 weeks to get round?
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:00 pm

and like phil I would do £4 a week . I personally haven't done the English lotto for years ....I think the money is rubbish unless you get the jackpot. I play the irish every week which to me is loads better, but I would join with the clan as I normally do in anything that goes on, on here..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:35 pm

nice one Tinny I don't do the Irish because you only get the one chance for your quid [talking bookies I assume] with the lotteris you do have smaller prizes you can win for your stake

If we can get enough even £2 a week members I'm happy to go along with agreement

possible entrants

me 6
tinny 4
pup 4
phil 4

only need 5 at £2

frankie malc ernie andy jayne laz steve???? I'm confident lol

I only used the numbers for my own choice I'm not worried what numbers we use
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Jacksummer would do £2 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:35 pm

cheers Just a few more we could start next saturday
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Philcanary wrote:
So you truly believe if someone got the £500,000 Jackpot up they would honour a friendly Forum Syndicate agreement without anything in place John?

Well I for one would..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL   THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL Empty

Back to top Go down

THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Thunderball Syndicate-
Jump to: