The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION

Go down 
+4
tinny88
makeastand
Jayne
Covkid
8 posters
AuthorMessage

GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION Empty
PostSubject: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:16 am

I am going to run a comp for the Grand National ... The rules are simple

Try and pick the first two home in the Grand National , you will select FOUR horses in a combination forecast and whoever gets the first two home wins Very Happy Simples

The prize will be a £1.00 combination forecast / 50p combination tricast (THREE horses) bet for the following week in a race of my choosing ... If successful the winner would get 50% of the winnings , i would get 25% and 25% would go the charity that the forum is supporting ...

If there is more than one winner then the bet would be a 50p combination forecast / 25p combination tricast (THREE horses) for all winners however many there might be .. with the shareout the same. Although if more than one winner i wont be giving you the same race to bet in.

If no one gets the first two home then it will be the person or persons who gets the winner and third , or failing that the fourth , failing that it will be second and third or second and fourth.

The only stipulation is THAT YOU MUST HAVE POSTED AT LEAST 100 POSTS TO QUALIFY ... so if you aint reached 100 posts yet GET POSTING Very Happy

If you're interested then please leave your name on this thread so i can just get an idea of numbers , thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 am

Oh go on then...LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 am

I'll have a try Sean thanks
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 pm

I'll be in .................if I can make a 100 posts............but it might be s struggle.......
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm in Cool

Thanks
Back to top Go down
makeastand
SEA THE STARS
SEA THE STARS
makeastand

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

count me in Sean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:51 pm

of course!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 pm

TOP MAN SEAN. I'LL AVE A DABBLE M8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 pm

I'd love a go Sean.. You got any tips haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Cheers to all those who have entered so far , any more for anymore ???
Back to top Go down
Admin
NIJINSKY
NIJINSKY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
https://thefrontrunner.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Count me in mate
Back to top Go down
frankiebluemoon
NIJINSKY
NIJINSKY
frankiebluemoon

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Count me in mate...

cheers
Back to top Go down
hopeful
GLORIA DE CAMPEAO
hopeful

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Count me in please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Is this still going ahead? Question
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:45 pm

philcanary wrote:
Is this still going ahead? Question

Sean's having a few internet problems mate, doubt he will be back in time Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION   GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION Empty

Back to top Go down

GRAND NATIONAL FORECAST COMPETITION
Page 1 of 1