The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Football Lucky 15 Syndicate

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 22204
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:45 pm

The magic is back Phil - well done !
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Covkid wrote:
The magic is back Phil - well done !

cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:59 pm

never in doubt.... kneel kneel

_________________
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:43 pm

English League 2 Hartlepool v Northampton
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Northampton @ 4/5

English League 2 Wycombe v Bristol Rovers
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Wycombe @ 8/5

English League 1 Gillingham v Chesterfield
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Gillingham @ 5/6

English Championship Blackburn v MK Dons
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Blackburn @ 3/4
Your Bets

Lucky 15
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential returns: £77.54
No: O/20559373/0014621

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 22204
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:16 am

Good luck Phil !
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:52 am

Your bet(s) have been placed.
Total Stake: £15.00 Pot. Win: £70.57

Hide Full Receipt
My Bets
Multiples Stake per Bet
Stoke v Aston Villa
Stoke Match Odds 17/20
Coventry v Fleetwood Town
Coventry Match Odds 8/11
Doncaster v Millwall
Millwall Match Odds 5/4
Gillingham v Chesterfield
Gillingham Match Odds 5/6

1
£70.57
Lucky 15 (£1.00 x 15)
Bet Ref: O/0070319/0000113
Close

_________________
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Lazarus has done:

Blackburn @ 8/11
Plymouth @ 8/11
Portsmouth @ 4/5
Aldershot @ 10/11

Returns £63.64

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:26 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Lazarus has done:

Blackburn @ 8/11 cheers cheers
Plymouth @ 8/11 cheers cheers
Portsmouth @ 4/5 cheers cheers
Aldershot @ 10/11 cheers cheers

Returns £63.64

£63.64 returned cheers cheers

Well done Lazarus
kneel

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Philcanary wrote:
English League 2 Hartlepool v Northampton
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Northampton @ 4/5

English League 2 Wycombe v Bristol Rovers
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Wycombe @ 8/5  bom

English League 1 Gillingham v Chesterfield
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Gillingham @ 5/6

English Championship Blackburn v MK Dons
27-02-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Blackburn @ 3/4  cheers
Your Bets

Lucky 15
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential returns: £77.54
No: O/20559373/0014621

£8.90 returned Sad

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................


Last edited by Philcanary on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 22204
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Well done boys !
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:30 pm

English League 1 Walsall v Scunthorpe
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Walsall @ 10/11

English League 1 Chesterfield v Blackpool
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Chesterfield @ 23/20

English League 2 Luton v Morecambe
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Luton @ 5/6

English League 2 Northampton v AFC Wimbledon
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Northampton @ 11/10
Your Bets

Lucky 15
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential returns: £79.49
No: O/20559373/0014632

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 22204
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Philcanary wrote:
English League 1 Walsall v Scunthorpe
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Walsall @ 10/11

English League 1 Chesterfield v Blackpool
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Chesterfield @ 23/20

English League 2 Luton v Morecambe
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Luton @ 5/6

English League 2 Northampton v AFC Wimbledon
01-03-2016 19:45
Win-Draw-Win
Northampton @ 11/10
Your Bets

Lucky 15
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential returns: £79.49
No: O/20559373/0014632

back em all to draw next time buddy........................ Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
PERSIAN PUNCH
avatar

Posts : 1952
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 42
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Man City @1/5
Burnley @10/11
Port Vale @17/20
Braintree @7/5

Returns £65.08
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 22204
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Go Laz !
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Lazarus wrote:
Man City @1/5
Burnley @10/11
Port Vale @17/20
Braintree @7/5

Returns £65.08

kneel

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Man City @1/5
Burnley @10/11
Port Vale @17/20
Braintree @7/5

Returns £65.08

kneel

cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 22204
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:58 pm

He's da man !
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:10 am

BET PLACED SUCCESSFULLY
YOUR BET
Lucky 15 (x15)
1 . Burnley (Huddersfield v Burnley English)
2 . Portsmouth (Portsmouth v Newport County English)
3 . Yeovil (Yeovil v Notts County English)
4 . AFC Wimbledon (Morecambe v AFC Wimbledon English)
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential return: £91.44
Time: 12/03/2016 9:09:33
Receipt No: O/146157197/0000017
TOTAL STAKE
£15.00
TOTAL POTENTIAL RETURN
£91.44

_________________
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 22204
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Go Pups !
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:03 pm

puppy wrote:
BET PLACED SUCCESSFULLY
YOUR BET
Lucky 15 (x15)
1 . Burnley (Huddersfield v Burnley English)
2 . Portsmouth (Portsmouth v Newport County English)
3 . Yeovil (Yeovil v Notts County English)
4 . AFC Wimbledon (Morecambe v AFC Wimbledon English)
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential return: £91.44
Time: 12/03/2016 9:09:33
Receipt No: O/146157197/0000017
TOTAL STAKE
£15.00
TOTAL POTENTIAL RETURN
£91.44

What did this pay mate?

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:17 pm

English Premier League Man City v Man Utd
20-03-2016 16:00
Win-Draw-Win
Man City @ 4/5

English League 2 Plymouth v Luton
19-03-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Plymouth @ evens

English League 1 Coventry v Swindon
19-03-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Coventry @ 10/11

English Championship Reading v Cardiff
19-03-2016 15:00
Win-Draw-Win
Reading @ 5/4

Lucky 15
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential returns: £78.42
No: O/20559373/0014703

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Philcanary wrote:
puppy wrote:
BET PLACED SUCCESSFULLY
YOUR BET
Lucky 15 (x15)
1 . Burnley (Huddersfield v Burnley English)
2 . Portsmouth (Portsmouth v Newport County English)
3 . Yeovil (Yeovil v Notts County English)
4 . AFC Wimbledon (Morecambe v AFC Wimbledon English)
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential return: £91.44
Time: 12/03/2016 9:09:33
Receipt No: O/146157197/0000017
TOTAL STAKE
£15.00
TOTAL POTENTIAL RETURN
£91.44

What did this pay mate?

i'll have a look tomorrow buddy..

_________________
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 110304
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:04 am

puppy wrote:
Philcanary wrote:
puppy wrote:
BET PLACED SUCCESSFULLY
YOUR BET
Lucky 15 (x15)
1 . Burnley (Huddersfield v Burnley English)
2 . Portsmouth (Portsmouth v Newport County English)
3 . Yeovil (Yeovil v Notts County English)
4 . AFC Wimbledon (Morecambe v AFC Wimbledon English)
15 lines at £1.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £15.00
Potential return: £91.44
Time: 12/03/2016 9:09:33
Receipt No: O/146157197/0000017
TOTAL STAKE
£15.00
TOTAL POTENTIAL RETURN
£91.44

What did this pay mate?

i'll have a look tomorrow buddy..


12/03/2016 09:09:33 BST 0000017 Lucky 15 (Win) 15 £ 15.00 Huddersfield 1-3 Burnley Match betting Burnley 8/5 £ 11.24
12/03/2016 09:09:33 BST
0000017
Lucky 15 (Win)
15
£ 15.00
Portsmouth 0-3 Newport County Match betting Portsmouth 10/21
£ 11.24
12/03/2016 09:09:33 BST
0000017
Lucky 15 (Win)
15
£ 15.00
Yeovil 1-0 Notts County Match betting Yeovil 7/5
£ 11.24
12/03/2016 09:09:33 BST
0000017
Lucky 15 (Win)
15
£ 15.00
Morecambe 2-1 AFC Wimbledon Match betting AFC Wimbledon 21/20

_________________
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26867
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:17 am

Cheers

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Football Lucky 15 Syndicate   

Back to top Go down
 
Football Lucky 15 Syndicate
Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GP3000 - info on Lucky Lark Battery and Coil
» Football Manager 2010
» Football Manager 2011
» The rising cost of non-league football's ambition
» Unwanted Football Kit? Why not donate to Ghana...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: FOOTBALL ARCHIVES-
Jump to: