The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August Series Week one Rules/Format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

August Series Week one Rules/Format Empty
PostSubject: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 am

FIVE DAYS FIVE DIFFERENT BETS,YOU CHOOSE WHICH BET AND WHICH DAY

TYPE OF BET CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE DURING THE WEEK

BETS TO PICK FROM ARE

ALPHABET [6 Horses]

TWO SEPERATE DOUBLES [4 Different Horses]

HEINZ [6 Horses]

LUCKY 31 5 [Horses]

YANKEE [4 Horses]

ALL BETS CAN BE EITHER £1 EW OR £2 WIN

DON'T FORGET YOU CAN PICK WHICH BET YOU WANT TO USE EACH DAY BUT YOU MUST USE EACH 5 DURING THE WEEK

ALL BETS PLACED BEFORE FIRST RACE OF THE DAY PLEASE

NORMAL BOOKIES RULES APPLY

IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE UNFORTUNATELY LOST STEVE,A FRIEND OF MINE IS THINKING OF JOINING AND IS PLAYING FOR THIS MONTH TO SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE I WILL PUT HIS PICKS UP HIS NAME WILL BE MR POWER If That's ok

Don't forget naps each day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:31 am

Due to other commitments during August I will be giving this month a miss also, sorry John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:33 pm

reddog wrote:

IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE UNFORTUNATELY LOST STEVE,A FRIEND OF MINE IS THINKING OF JOINING AND IS PLAYING FOR THIS MONTH TO SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE I WILL PUT HIS PICKS UP HIS NAME WILL BE MR POWER If That's ok

Is that Mr Steve Power? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:38 pm

Paddy mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 4:29 pm

I Am pointing out Mr Power is NOT Steve It is a friend of mine,I hope Steve hasn't gone for good.
Back to top Go down
FormStudent
PERSIAN PUNCH
FormStudent

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:42 pm

This might not be the right thread to ask this but I have been wondering what has happened with Steve. Has he left the forum? Over questioning last week's competition format? It's unfortunate if that is the case, as I feel the whole thing got blown out of proportion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:57 pm

It goes back a lot further than that mate,He has left the forum,best thing is just to carry on as normal
Back to top Go down
FormStudent
PERSIAN PUNCH
FormStudent

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 7:47 pm

Thanks Red. Phil has also explained the whole situation to me in PM, so I will take both your word on it.
Back to top Go down
frankiebluemoon
NIJINSKY
NIJINSKY
frankiebluemoon

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 8:17 pm

So..... as we are at least one down on the Goals Galore comp, with Lee replacing Laz, FS do you fancy a bash? ;-)
Others, please check your PM's if you haven't responded to say yay or nay.

cheers
Back to top Go down
FormStudent
PERSIAN PUNCH
FormStudent

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi Frankie, I am really sorry but I will have to pass on it this time, got quite a lot on at the moment and I don't feel I can commit to a season long competition right now.
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:20 pm

give me 24hrs bud....
Back to top Go down
frankiebluemoon
NIJINSKY
NIJINSKY
frankiebluemoon

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:11 am

FormStudent wrote:
Hi Frankie, I am really sorry but I will have to pass on it this time, got quite a lot on at the moment and I don't feel I can commit to a season long competition right now.

No worries mate. Personal stuff MUST come first.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Series Week one Rules/Format   August Series Week one Rules/Format Empty

Back to top Go down

August Series Week one Rules/Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: 2016 Weekly Comp Archives-
Jump to: