The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Interest In A Syndicate?

Go down 
+3
frankiebluemoon
gunner58
Tedburrow
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Any Interest In A Syndicate? Empty
PostSubject: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:11 am

After last years Syndicate which included various members of the forum I am trawling to see if theres any interest in repeating the project?

If you are interested please let me know ASAP and I will put something in place.

I have spoken to Jase and he has confirmed he doesn't have the time to run it so I will take it on if we get over 10 members Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tedburrow

PostSubject: Syndicate    Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 am

Hi Phil sorry havnt been on the site much lately so not sure exactly what sort of syndicate you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Tedburrow wrote:
Hi Phil sorry havnt been on the site much lately so not sure exactly what sort of syndicate you mean?

As in we all put in say £5 per week and take it in turns to select the bets placed. A percentage of the amounts paid in say 50% goes into the pot which is then topped up by the winnings. At the end of the set weeks we split the money between the members entering.
Back to top Go down
gunner58
SEA THE STARS
SEA THE STARS
gunner58

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm

I would be interested in joining Phil Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 pm

gunner58 wrote:
I would be interested in joining Phil Smile

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
frankiebluemoon
NIJINSKY
NIJINSKY
frankiebluemoon

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

I'm already in 2 mate so it's a no for me.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 pm

I'm in matey !

Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Covkid wrote:
I'm in matey !

Any Interest In A Syndicate? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiSrzhvoxYM-6gfyUdkKgT_F2fIYBUQg95z5-o_UoDW54CiP2kbA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:32 am

Covkid wrote:
I'm in matey !

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:33 am

frankiebluemoon wrote:
I'm already in 2 mate so it's a no for me.

cheers

No worries Frank, at least you've taken the time to answer lol!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:50 am

cheers Me and Andy will be in it cheers

Thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:33 pm

im in 3 already mate !!! lol. sadly this year will give it a miss. hope you have good fortune and will follow with interest. got a lot going on at minute hence the reason i didnt run it for a 3rd year on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Jayne wrote:
cheers  Me and Andy will be in it  cheers

Thanks Cool

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:44 pm

So far its:

Philcanary
Puppy
Covkid
Jayne
Makeastand
Reddog
Jacksummer
Gunner58
Paul
Wayne
Ian
Mark E

If anyone knows of anyone else let me know. Dont have to be a member of the forum as long as they are happy to pay me the money they are in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Interest In A Syndicate?   Any Interest In A Syndicate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Interest In A Syndicate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Saturday Syndicate 2017-
Jump to: