The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 World Cup Prediction Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: World Cup Prediction Competition   Wed May 23, 2018 10:09 pm

All members are welcomed to enter via the following link at World Cup Scores Prediciton League. If any of your friends or family wish to enter please feel free to give them the details also:

http://wccomp.com/

Private League is called: The Frontrunner

League Pin is: 230369

£10 Entry fee Winner Takes All

Entered & Paid


Philcanary cheers
Gunner58 cheers
Reddog cheers
Makeastand cheers
Covkid cheers
Dillan cheers
Pete Bowers cheers
Mozza cheers
Tinny88 cheers
Frankiebluemoon cheers

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................


Last edited by Philcanary on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu May 31, 2018 10:53 am

when is final date for entry Phil ?
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu May 31, 2018 10:59 am

Covkid wrote:
when is final date for entry Phil ?

4pm on June 14th

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu May 31, 2018 11:00 am

I'll be in....................just got some more studying to do pal................
Back to top Go down
tinny88
ARKLE
avatar

Posts : 13752
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 47
Location : nottingham

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu May 31, 2018 11:04 am

im in cheers

im doing world cup fixed odds aswell like normal 20quid to enter if anybody fancies that. 40 in so far.
Back to top Go down
gunner58
GLORIA DE CAMPEAO
avatar

Posts : 3363
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 60
Location : Maidstone

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu May 31, 2018 1:56 pm

I will be there Very Happy Will sign up nearer the time.
Back to top Go down
gunner58
GLORIA DE CAMPEAO
avatar

Posts : 3363
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 60
Location : Maidstone

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu May 31, 2018 4:12 pm

Do we send the entry fee to you Phil? Smile
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu May 31, 2018 5:01 pm

gunner58 wrote:
Do we send the entry fee to you Phil? Smile
  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Am i understanding this correct Phil - you have 'locked' the comp so that we only have 1 chance to enter scores ?

So we enter for the first round only ?
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Covkid wrote:
Am i understanding this correct Phil - you have 'locked' the comp so that we only have 1 chance to enter scores ?

So we enter for the first round only ?

Ive not locked it mate thats the way its set up. You have to enter all your scores from start to finish prior to the tournament starting from what I can see

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:04 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Am i understanding this correct Phil - you have 'locked' the comp so that we only have 1 chance to enter scores ?

So we enter for the first round only ?

Ive not locked it mate thats the way its set up. You have to enter all your scores from start to finish prior to the tournament starting from what I can see

Ok........i’ve done first round but couldn’t see how to do the rest......will have a gander....
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Covkid wrote:
Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Am i understanding this correct Phil - you have 'locked' the comp so that we only have 1 chance to enter scores ?

So we enter for the first round only ?

Ive not locked it mate thats the way its set up. You have to enter all your scores from start to finish prior to the tournament starting from what I can see

Ok........i’ve done first round but couldn’t see how to do the rest......will have a gander....

If you go onto 'Update my knockout predictions' at the bottom get it to Auto select and wil put your teams through matching whatever scores you put in the qualifying rounds. Then you can just select from the drop down boxes for the Quarters, Semis etc.

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:25 pm

Will give it go bud
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Covkid wrote:
Will give it go bud

Good lad...And dont forget to pay lol! lol! lol!

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Will give it go bud
drunken
Good lad...And dont forget to pay lol! lol! lol!

You are worse than my missus...........always demanding money......... drunken drunken

On its way.........
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Covkid wrote:
Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Will give it go bud
drunken
Good lad...And dont forget to pay lol! lol! lol!

You are worse than my missus...........always demanding money......... drunken drunken

On its way.........

Received and I will take that as a compliment....But I aint sleeping with ya Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:03 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Will give it go bud
drunken
Good lad...And dont forget to pay lol! lol! lol!

You are worse than my missus...........always demanding money......... drunken drunken

On its way.........

Received and I will take that as a compliment....But I aint sleeping with ya Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

What if I send you £20.........?
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Covkid wrote:
Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:
Will give it go bud
drunken
Good lad...And dont forget to pay lol! lol! lol!

You are worse than my missus...........always demanding money......... drunken drunken

On its way.........

Received and I will take that as a compliment....But I aint sleeping with ya Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

What if I send you £20.........?

£25 and its in the consideration pile lol! lol!

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 21895
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 63
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Expensive bitch arn’t you ?
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Good luck to the 10 that go to post cheers

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
frankiebluemoon
SEA THE STARS
avatar

Posts : 6699
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:18 pm

So we don't have to put individual scores up for the knock outs, Phil.

We just get points for teams we have left in the last 16, the last 8, quarters etc?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 26399
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:22 pm

frankiebluemoon wrote:
So we don't have to put individual scores up for the knock outs, Phil.

We just get points for teams we have left in the last 16, the last 8, quarters etc?

cheers

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World Cup Prediction Competition   

Back to top Go down
 
World Cup Prediction Competition
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WORLD CUP 2014 COMPETITION - RULES
» PREDICTIONS COMPETITION!
» World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield
» The world's BIGGEST armwrestling competition for WOMEN
» results ...preston panthers competition

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: FIFA World Cup 2018 Challenge-
Jump to: