The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advent Calendar 2020 - Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Advent Calendar 2020 - Info Empty
PostSubject: Advent Calendar 2020 - Info   Advent Calendar 2020 - Info EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 11:57 pm

I intend to run our annual daily competiton during the 23 days leading up to Xmas Eve. santa

Everyday will have a slightly differing sporting theme apart from Xmas Eve when I will purchase every member that plays throughout December a Lucky Dip Lottery Ticket for the Xmas Eve Lotto (Or nearest Lotto After) and any winnings will be given to the holders of the ticket/tickets. Twisted Evil

All entering members are asked to pledge £10 to enter and every day a small prize (Between £1 and £10) from our Advent Calendar will be given to the winner. (For this to work I need all members to transfer me the money before Dec 1st so only agree to enter if you are happy to do this). rendeer

All monies pledged will be given out as prizes from our Calendar and you can play as many days as you like. There is no penalty for missing a day or so as the prizes are won daily. cheers

The more that enter will ensure better prizes so please join in if you can santa rendeer

Current Advent Pot: £130

Paid or Pledged
Philcanary
Reddog
Tinny88
Covkid
Gunner58
Lee H
Jayne
Makeastand
Jacksummer
Steve75