The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp

Go down 
+2
puppy
tinny88
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp Empty
PostSubject: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I will be running a comp next Fri/Sat/Sun using the racecards from the Cheltenham Open Meeting.

Will be simple format and will be a forum knockout style comp.

After day 1 the bottom 33 percentage of scorers will be knocked out, After the Day 2 the bottom half will be gone leaving the top few to battle it out for a free bet I will put up on the Sunday.

Interested? affraid
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 pm

IM IN........AND JUST TO SAY I RECIEVED MY TICKETS FOR CHELTENHAM IN MARCH ON THE TUESDAY ..YESTERDAY ,.....GET IN!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:02 pm

I'll have a go , cheers Phil cheers

If im lucky enough to win btw the free bet will go to the front runner charity

Last edited by sean on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:22 pm

cheers me, hotnspicy and orientangel will play for the first day lol! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:26 pm

DOESNT APPLY TO ANY OF THE ABOVE BUT PLEASE, PLEASE ONLY PUT YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU INTEND ON ACTUALLY PLAYING... A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT GOES INTO THESE COMPS.. PLEASE DONT GIVE THE COMPETITION RUNNER ANY UNWANTED HEADACHES!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 pm

i'll play,will need a reminder though
Back to top Go down
thecharlatan
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
thecharlatan

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:56 pm

we will play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:00 pm

mark 'puppy' haynes wrote:
DOESNT APPLY TO ANY OF THE ABOVE BUT PLEASE, PLEASE ONLY PUT YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU INTEND ON ACTUALLY PLAYING... A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT GOES INTO THESE COMPS.. PLEASE DONT GIVE THE COMPETITION RUNNER ANY UNWANTED HEADACHES!!!!

can we have 1 horse racing comp board,stuff going off all over the place Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 pm

I'll have a bash!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
hopeful
GLORIA DE CAMPEAO
hopeful

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Jon wrote:

can we have 1 horse racing comp board,stuff going off all over the place Shocked

good idea ....will make it a lot easier for people not to miss comps.
the scrolling at the top is helping out ..but i suppose whoever puts that could miss something?
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:16 pm

tinny88 wrote:
Jon wrote:

good idea ....will make it a lot easier for people not to miss comps.
the scrolling at the top is helping out ..but i suppose whoever puts that could miss something?

Agreed! would be a lot easier to find competitions if they were all in one place
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Me and Andy will take part, thanks Phil Cool
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Count me in...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
hopeful
GLORIA DE CAMPEAO
hopeful

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:00 am

Count me in please.
Back to top Go down
thecharlatan
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
thecharlatan

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:56 am

hopeful wrote:

Count me in please.

You want in for a comp that took place last year? Ok with me, but no peeping at the results
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:10 am

thecharlatan wrote:
hopeful wrote:

Count me in please.

You want in for a comp that took place last year? Ok with me, but no peeping at the results

lol!
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:26 am

sean wrote:
thecharlatan wrote:
hopeful wrote:

Count me in please.

lol!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp   Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Open Meeting Comp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Miscellaneous Archives-
Jump to: