The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aintree Day 3 question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thecharlatan
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
thecharlatan

Aintree Day 3 question Empty
PostSubject: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 am

I have to open the pub at 11.30 today, I will be closing it at about 03.00 am, stating there, opening at 09.00 in the morning and home by about 7pm..... Highly unlikely I will be able to get on the forum once I leave today.

I cannot post now as I do not know fcast prices for NAPS

Can someone else post my selections for tomorrow only please?
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 am

thecharlatan wrote:
I have to open the pub at 11.30 today, I will be closing it at about 03.00 am, stating there, opening at 09.00 in the morning and home by about 7pm..... Highly unlikely I will be able to get on the forum once I leave today.

I cannot post now as I do not know fcast prices for NAPS

Can someone else post my selections for tomorrow only please?

no.... now f**k off Mad
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 am

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

IT SEEMS SILLY IN MY BOOK THAT MEMBERS WHO ARE NORMALLY ON,AND POSTING 24/7 CANT GET SOMEONE TO PUT THERE PICKS UP FOR THEM.IF WORK OR OTHER MATTERS SAY THEY CAN'T GET ON,WE AREN'T PLAYING FOR THOUSANDS OF POUNDS ARE WE,IT'S MEANT TO BE A BIT OF FUN

I APPRECIATE RULES ARE RULES,BUT I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT DROPPED FOR COMPS
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:07 am

oh yeah i forgot... can only post your own selections!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 am

Right I have now removed any rules for the comp.

Post up what you like, NAP whatever you like, whatever time you like and for anyone you like cheers
Back to top Go down
thecharlatan
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
thecharlatan

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 am

philcanary wrote:
Right I have now removed any rules for the comp.

Post up what you like, NAP whatever you like, whatever time you like and for anyone you like cheers

LOL...... Dind't mean to start a fight!
Back to top Go down
thecharlatan
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
thecharlatan

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 am

Right... have to get going now.... can someone let me know if OK to message/SMS my picks for tomorrow please.... Was a serious question that had zero intention of causing disruption!
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

thecharlatan wrote:
Right... have to get going now.... can someone let me know if OK to message/SMS my picks for tomorrow please.... Was a serious question that had zero intention of causing disruption!

cos i'll post for ya matey (if its allowed) ... and let me know about irish lotto aswell buddy if your struggling cheers

NOW FOOKING CRACK ON... OH AND MINES A STELLA drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 am

Paul I would never not accept an email or SMS from any regular member unable to post as long as I could get the entry on in time.

You know my reason for wishing members log in to enter comps and will not drop that rule from any comp I run.

Yours is a completely different reason for not being able to post and when asked in advance, would never be not accepted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 am

top geezer cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aintree Day 3 question   Aintree Day 3 question Empty

Back to top Go down

Aintree Day 3 question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Miscellaneous Archives-
Jump to: