The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE PLACEPOT COMP (About the comp & the rules)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE PLACEPOT COMP (About the comp & the rules) Empty
PostSubject: THE PLACEPOT COMP (About the comp & the rules)    THE PLACEPOT COMP (About the comp & the rules) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:10 am

The placepot comp will run from the around the end of the football season until the week before the new football season starts again (when the goals galore comp will kick off again)

Will mail all those involved to remind them when the comp begins

I will pick 2 meetings for every Saturday in which entrants will post their selections up on the appropiate thread , PLEASE POST THE HORSES NAMES NOT JUST THEIR NUMBERS , thanks

Points will be scored for first , second , third and fourth where appropiate (i.e a 4 runner race only the winner will score , a seven runner race the first two home score etc .....)

1st will score - 10 Points , 2nd will score - 5 Points , 3rd will score 3 Points and 4th will score 1 Point

Every Saturday I will put on two placepots for each meeting ( a straight line and a permed pot) made up from the most popular entries .

Any winnings from this will be divided 75% for the prize fund and 25% for myself .. I am hoping that we can get more than we did for this seasons Goals Galore comp .

The winner of each weeks comp will win a £1 placepot , more than one winner and the placepots will be 50p each . Any winnings from these placepots will be split 50% for the winner and 50% for the prize fund.

RULES

1) The comp is only open to those that put their names down on the thread i started , any late comers entries will be classed as void

2) Please put the horses names and NOT just their number (entries will be voided if you just put numbers)

3) Please ensure you post your selections by 12.00 O'clock (midday) , this is to allow me to sort out the pool bets and to get them on at the bookies , any later than 12 o'clock and they will be classed as void.

4) Once posted you CANNOT edit or alter your selections , normal placepot rules will apply , any non runners will go to favourite , if joint favourite then they will go to lowest cloth number . Any editing will result in your selections being voided.

And thats it basically Very Happy Cheers for entering , good luck to one and all cheers
Back to top Go down

THE PLACEPOT COMP (About the comp & the rules)
Page 1 of 1