The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thecharlatan
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
thecharlatan

Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea!   Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:40 am

Good morning Frontrunners

We are now just about 5 weeks away from the carnival of UK flat racing that is Royal Ascot.

Rejoice in the fact that this is the last year that Rishi PerSAD and the feckin homo on fashion grace our screens as this will move to Channel 4 next year... A move to RUK the year after would be most welcome lol!

Anyway

Some of you may recall that we ran a little comp during the National Hunt's premier meeting that had approx. £500 in prizes up for grabs?

We are again running a comp for the flat festival and welcome your participation. he weekly comp participants are already building a pool via some bets each week and many have already agreed to donate to the prize pool. The competition is open to all, however it comes with the caveat that you must agree to donate a minimum of £10 to the prize pool. The Cheltenham comp had a prize for all that entered meaning that the worst case scenario was a £7.50 bet on your £20 minimum donation of £20.

It is intended this time to again have a prize for all with the lion's share going to the winner, but we have dropped the minimum donataion to just £10 to encourage a few more to play.

So come on down!
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea!   Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:43 am

I WILL DONATE £25 OF MY INTERNATIONAL WINNINGS FROM PAUL TO THIS. santa
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea!   Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:20 am

nice one tinny mate cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gunner58
SEA THE STARS
SEA THE STARS
gunner58

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea!   Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea! EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:58 am

Count me in for £10, who do I send the money to? also can I pay via PAYPAL? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea!   Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Miscellaneous Archives-
Jump to: