The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 8:20 pm

NameEntriesWinningsBetsReturns
Jayne90/4£198.07
Gunner5893/1£180.246/20£22.40
Steve7583/11£169.21
Reddog93/1£163.342/20£0.00
Philcanary93/1£139.623/20£0.00
Covkid93/1£134.85
Lee H93/1£133.604/20£9.15
Makeastand89/5£131.76
Tinny8892/2£120.23
.
Bets Placed:
.
Staked: £30.00
Returned: £31.55
.
Paid In:
.
Gunner58 = £22.40


Last edited by Philcanary on Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:55 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steve75
ABBONDANZA


Posts : 314
Join date : 2020-07-23

National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:47 am

Phil,

Can you please tell me what the figures in the entries column mean - specifically the second number e,g mine is 29/4?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Steve75 wrote:
Phil,

Can you please tell me what the figures in the entries column mean - specifically the second number e,g mine is 29/4?

Thanks.

you are special mate lol!
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

Posts : 10032
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 57
Location : Staffordshire

National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Means you didn't post in 4 races Steve, me and Andy are same - missed a day. You use one of your jokers when you can't/don't post and you get the favourite
Back to top Go down
Steve75
ABBONDANZA


Posts : 314
Join date : 2020-07-23

National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Jayne wrote:
Means you didn't post in 4 races Steve, me and Andy are same - missed a day.  You use one of your jokers when you can't/don't post and you get the favourite

Thanks Jayne for explaining that - I had an idea that was what it was but Ididn't realise I had missed any! We lie and learn.
Thanks again Jayne!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 6:00 pm

Steve75 wrote:
Jayne wrote:
Means you didn't post in 4 races Steve, me and Andy are same - missed a day.  You use one of your jokers when you can't/don't post and you get the favourite

Thanks Jayne for explaining that - I had an idea that was what it was but Ididn't realise I had missed any! We lie and learn.
Thanks again Jayne!

You missed 4 races on Sunday Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Steve75
ABBONDANZA


Posts : 314
Join date : 2020-07-23

National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 10:28 am

Philcanary wrote:
Steve75 wrote:
Jayne wrote:
Means you didn't post in 4 races Steve, me and Andy are same - missed a day.  You use one of your jokers when you can't/don't post and you get the favourite

Thanks Jayne for explaining that - I had an idea that was what it was but Ididn't realise I had missed any! We lie and learn.
Thanks again Jayne!

You missed 4 races on Sunday Rolling Eyes

I realise now. Thanks Phil.
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

Posts : 115498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 43

National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 5:32 pm

Good stuff everyone 👏👏👏👏
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:47 pm

Updated after race 94 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

Posts : 115498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 43

National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Great stuff folks 👍👍👍👍
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD   National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD Empty

Back to top Go down
 
National Hunt OOM Comp 20/21 - LEADERBOARD
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: National Hunt Order Of Merit 2020/2021-
Jump to: