The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DAILY DONKEYS lay um to lose competition - 18th - 22nd (rules)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

DAILY DONKEYS lay um to lose competition - 18th - 22nd (rules) Empty
PostSubject: DAILY DONKEYS lay um to lose competition - 18th - 22nd (rules)   DAILY DONKEYS lay um to lose competition - 18th - 22nd (rules) EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:36 pm

DAILY DONKEYS lay um to lose competition - 18th - 22nd (rules) 4128fed3137e621602b9cff58ae366bb

as there is no official ''weekly comp'' this week i thought i'd running a comp myself.... all about laying them to lose.

each day you will be required to pick 3 horse you think won't win!!

every successful lay will get you a virtual £10 added to your bank.. but beware and heres the twist.... if you want to pick 66/1 losers thats fine BUT should they hit the frame then your bank is wiped out!!!! (this rule applies to anything over 10/1)

you will have a liability with every LAY you place.. for example you decide to lay a 2/1 shot and it wins.. its -£20 from your bank!!!!

its a rolling comp all week (must enter 4 days minimum).. at any point you hit a selection OVER 10/1 in the frame YOU'RE WIPED OUT and start again on £0.... unless you are already at a minus then your bank will be reduced by minus £100

all selections must be from afternoon meeting in UK.

all entries in BEFORE first race of the day....

there will be seperate 'daily threads to place your entries on'
Back to top Go down

DAILY DONKEYS lay um to lose competition - 18th - 22nd (rules)
Page 1 of 1