The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Order Of Merit Challenge 15/16 -Rules Etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Order Of Merit Challenge 15/16 -Rules Etc Empty
PostSubject: Order Of Merit Challenge 15/16 -Rules Etc   Order Of Merit Challenge 15/16 -Rules Etc EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:18 pm

The comp will run through Over 100 races and will be scored as follows:

Grade 1
Winners = 25pts
Places = 15pts

Grade 2
Winners = 20pts
Places = 10pts

Grade 3
Winners = 10pts
Places = 5pts

N/R's will be replaced by SP Fav with Jt Favs as per Tote Rules.

Bonus points will be issued via SPs(Rounded up to nearest whole number)

Winners attract 5 x SP points and Places attract 1 x SP points  Twisted Evil

Throughout the races each member entering is required to place a £1 E/W or £2 Win bet on any 20 selections of your choice(From your 100+ entries during the comp). You can do these whenever you want but the bet is to be put up alongside your selection for the corresponding race with any price you may have taken etc.

Any winnings from your bets throughout the competition are to be forwarded to the pot which will be held by myself as per usual including the stake return. This way everyone donates the same amount to enter but no pain is felt as can be spread over the 100 races or you may choose to use all your bets at Cheltenham or even the 1st 20 races to get it over with. My thinking is we can all afford a £2 bet every Saturday or something so this shouldn't be too much to ask.

I will run a table of selections members place real time bets on so we know where we are.

I will endeavor to ensure the race threads are up 48 hours prior to each race to assist in bet placing etc and will send out reminder PM's too.

I will add a thread ASAP showing the races and their dates etc to assist you all in knowing when you will be required to post etc.
Back to top Go down

Order Of Merit Challenge 15/16 -Rules Etc
Page 1 of 1