The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weekly comp.............................

Go down 
+2
Covkid
Jayne
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

weekly comp............................. Empty
PostSubject: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Sherbets have kicked in so

The getting rid of the weekly comp didn't work too good Can't we start it up again wihth a bit of variation ie; football greyhounds as well as horses

I'm happy to run it unless anyone else want's to

But I Won't chuck the dummy out if no one wants to I will just sit here and die of bordom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 am

reddog wrote:
Sherbets have kicked in so

The getting rid of the weekly comp didn't work too good Can't we start it up again wihth  a bit of variation ie; football greyhounds as well as horses

I'm happy to run it unless anyone else want's to

But I Won't chuck the dummy out if no one wants to I will just sit here and die of bordom  lol!
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:28 am

if i remember correctly it was boredom that brought the old weekly comp to an end ......................so wouldn't it just be swapping one kind of boredom for another................. scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 8:44 am

Covkid wrote:
if i remember correctly it was boredom that brought the old weekly comp to an end ......................so wouldn't it just be swapping one kind of boredom for another................. scratch

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:36 am

Covkid wrote:

wouldn't get involved in a argument over it mate,But it was a about 50-50 on who was bored or not, Just thought I would test the water it's not a problem
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:57 am

reddog wrote:
Covkid wrote:

wouldn't get involved in a argument over it mate,But it was a about 50-50 on who was bored or not, Just thought I would test the water it's not a problem

You know me John I would support anybody who made some kind of effort to spark some life into this place so if you ran a comp i would feel it my duty as a member to play.................I was just highlighting why it ended in the first place & I would hate for your efforts to be unappreciated.

and i would never argue with you.................... I love you
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm

i would cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:04 pm

tinny88 wrote:
i would cheers Wink

i'd believe that................. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Well that went well lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Covkid wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 9:46 pm

At least that's the "head to head" comp sorted.... cringe Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 am

lol! some people give up to easy,I don't
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am

reddog wrote:
lol!  some people give up to easy,I don't

you should.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 10:20 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 am

Good
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 2:27 pm

If it goes ahead (which personally I think is a good idea!) then me and Andy will take part, Ernie probably too but I'll ring him later to confirm
Back to top Go down
tinny88
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
tinny88

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 3:33 pm

thats the head to head out the window Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 4:11 pm

tinny88 wrote:
thats the head to head out the window Twisted Evil

lol!

I Thought we were all batting for the same team

cheers Jayne
Back to top Go down
Jayne
CHAMPION
CHAMPION
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Jayne wrote:
If it goes ahead (which personally I think is a good idea!) then me and Andy will take part, Ernie probably too but I'll ring him later to confirm

Ernie too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 6:56 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Definite

Reddog
Jayne
Andy
Ernie
Tinny
Amanda [Daughter]
Back to top Go down
puppy
LEGENDARY
LEGENDARY
puppy

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Dear god....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:34 pm

puppy wrote:
Dear god....

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 3:24 am

puppy wrote:
Dear god....

No one to one Shocked

If the weekly comp doesn't take place on here, Then no problem mate

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weekly comp.............................   weekly comp............................. Empty

Back to top Go down

weekly comp.............................
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next