The Front Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES Empty
PostSubject: NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES   NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 11:33 pm

National Hunt Order Of Merit Challenge 2018/19

The comp will run through 200+ Class 1 English races and will be scored as follows:

Class 1 Grades Only

Points Scored

Winners attract 5 x SP points.
2nd's attract 3 x SP points.(Races that have 5 or more runners only)
3rd's attract 2 x SP points.(Races that have 8 or more runners only)
4th's attract 1 x SP points.(Races that have 16 or more runners only)

Throughout the races each member entering is required to place a £1 E/W or £2 Win bet on any 25 selections of your choice(From your 200+ entries during the comp). You can do these whenever you want but the bet is to be put up alongside your selection for the corresponding race with any price you may have taken etc.

BETTING BONUS

If the horse you bet on Wins or Places you collect double points as per SP Points above for the corresponding race. A little thank you for adding to the pot.

Non-Runners unless replaced will collect you points as per SP Fav (Jt Favs Lowest Racecard No).

Each member gets a maximum of 10 Jokers (Settled on the SP Fav) throughout the competition when unable or forgetting to post.

Any winnings from your bets throughout the competition are to be forwarded to the pot which will be held by myself as per usual including the stake return. This way everyone donates the same amount to enter but no pain is felt as can be spread over the 200 races or you may choose to use all your bets at Ascot or even the 1st 20 races to get it over with. My thinking is we can all afford a £2 bet every Saturday or something so this shouldn't be too much to ask.

The Leaderboard will show how many bets have been placed so we know where we are.

I will endeavor to ensure the race threads are up 48 hours prior to each race to assist in bet placing etc and will send out reminder PM's too.

I will add a thread ASAP showing the races and their dates etc to assist you all in knowing when you will be required to post etc.

Last edited by Philcanary on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
Covkid

NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES   NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 3:14 pm

cheers cheers

Can’t beat the jumps.........
Back to top Go down

NH OOM Challenge 2018/19 - RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: NH Order Of Merit Challenge 2018/19-
Jump to: